Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why do we write "About Me"s anyway?

Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
You'll be alright,
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound.


Hi, I'm Danika.

I'm obsessed with medeival weaponary and with all things related to Sherlock Holmes. I sometimes wear ballgowns around my room while I clean because I like the way they make me feel. I think pickles whole or sliced in half are delicious but the ridged ones they put on burgers are absolutely disgusting.

 I play Quidditch, I knit, I sing at inappropriate times. I've travelled to seven countries and am still counting.

Sometimes I don't say a word all day simply because I don't feel like it.

I'm the girl you see dancing around on the sidewalk and who reads while walking and who thinks chocolate covered strawberries are God's gift to mankind.

Nice to meet you. Let's be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment